Arab Media Lab Projects ManagerDEADLINE:20 March 2020
The Arab Media Lab project is an independent media art collective and non profit organization based in Morocco. It works to the diffusion of independent audio visual creation and creative cinema, and develops actions of education to the image in Morocco and the Arab world.
Applicant should be a self starter with the ability to work both independently and with other people. Passion for contributing to the media art & cinema happenings in Morocco and/or the MENA region. Demonstrable experience in managing projects that involve multiple local and international partners.
- Fundraising abilities for projects in Morocco and / or abroad.
- Ability to utilise talent and expertise of team members to achieve objectives.
- Fluency in English, Arabic.
- Plan and manage the implementation of AML´s projects on the ground.
- Contribute to securing funding for AML´s projects-Ensure detailed project planning and monitoring.
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Defining projects budgets.
- Ensuring coordination between all project execution partners.
- Providing status reports.
- Draft progress and evaluation reports to board and donors-Build on relationships with existing local and international donors, partners.
- Network in order to further develop the local and regional network of partners.
Please send your CV with a cover letter detailing how their experience qualifies them for Projects Manager position.
These documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the job title in the subject line.