Council for Australian-Arab Relations ProjectsDEADLINE:16 March 2020
The Council for Australian-Arab Relations (CAAR) supports projects that enhance Australia's economic, cultural and social relations with the Arab world.
The 2020-21 priority sectors are:
- Education and Sports
- Gender Equality
To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
- an Australian entity with an Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN)
- an Australian consortium with a lead organisation
- an Australian registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
- an Australian local government body
- an Australian State/Territory government body
- a corporate Commonwealth entity
- an Australian statutory authority
- be an Australian or permanent resident of Australia
- be a non-Australian citizen/resident individual or organisation from the Arab world working in partnership with an Australian individual or organisation, where this will enhance Australian economic, cultural and social relations with the Arab world
- holders of an Indigenous Corporation Number (ICN).
Funding is between AUD $10,000 per grant, and up to a maximum of AUD $40,000.