Bulegoa z/b ResidencyDEADLINE:8 March 2020
The objective of this call is to facilitate the production of art and knowledge at different stages and levels at Bulegoa z/b in Solokoetxe, Bilbao, Spain. The residency, which is open to artists and researchers, will last for a month and include space and discursive and financial resources.
The residency will take place for one month, within dates to be decided between 2 September and 29 November 2020.
Artists or researchers from any discipline who wish to use the physical space of the Bulegoa z/b office or the resources they can make available for their work or research.
- A month stay at the Bulegoa z/b space.
- Fee of Euro 900 €.
- Euro 500 € (maximum) for travel expenses and accommodation. Otherwise Bulegoa z/b will provide lodging.
- Euro 200 € (maximum) for production of the chosen activity plus costs derived from adapting the production to a public event format.
- Logistic and discursive support for the organisation of public activities within the Bulegoa z/b programme for 2020.
- Dissemination of the activities, support with presentation and mediation of the project in the local art context.