Videominute International ContestDEADLINE:20 March 2020
The Area of Culture of the Dpt. of Culture and Social Affairs of Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain, with the collaboration of Cinemaremagnum Servicios Audiovisuales, announces the XIX Videominute International Contest with the purpose of stimulating creation in the domain of video-creation and animation.
All those people who wish to do so, either individually or in groups, may submit to the contest, provided they submit works whose maximum duration is 1 minute (60 seconds), including credit titles.
- Works that exceed that time will not be accepted.
- Works presented in other editions of the contest will not be accepted.
- A maximum of 3 videominutes may be submitted per participant.
The subject of videominute will be of free choice and works of both fiction / documentary and animation may be presented.
The winners will be awarded with a diploma and with the following prizes:
- Prize to the best INTERNATIONAL VIDEOMINUTE 2019: 700€
- Prize to the best SPANISH VIDEOMINUTE 2019: 700€
- Prize to the best ARAGONESE VIDEOMINUTE 2019: 700€