World Cinema FundDEADLINE:6 July 2020
The World Cinema Fund supports exclusively the production and distribution of feature films and feature-length documentaries. The support is focused on the following regions and countries: Latin America, Central America, the Caribbean, Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia, Southeast Asia, the Caucasus as well as Bangladesh, Nepal, Mongolia and Sri Lanka.
- Registered film production companies based in Germany(in the commercial register or registered trade)and those from other EU member states, provided theyhave a branch or place of business in Germany and can prove a working relationship with a director from the regions/countrieseligible for WCF funding.
- Film production companies fromWCF-supported regions/countriesthat can confirm their collaboration with a director from a WCF-supported region/country
- Funding is granted to films with a budget between Euro € 200,000 and € 1,4 million.
- Maximum funding for production: 60,000 euro per project.
- German distributors can apply for distribution funding not exceeding 10,000 euros for the distribution of film from the WCF regions in Germany.
The Online Submission Form Production will be activated just in time for the next submission period.