EHESS at CamargoDEADLINE: 14 February 2021
The residency program EHESS at Camargo offers a one-month residency at the Camargo Foundation (between April 2021 and April 2022) for an artist and a scholar in social sciences.
The aims of the program are to stimulate relations and connections between scholars and artists, and to develop projects at the interface between the social sciences and all arts disciplines with a view to joint production.
- The scholar must belong to an EHESS lab
- The artist must be the main designer of a new work or project. To be eligible, the artist must reside abroad
- The selection committee will be particularly attentive to teams working in connection with the Marseilles activities of EHESS (especially the Festival Allez Savoir) or with Camargo's priorities for the future of our societies.
- Priority may also be given to projects for which a cultural institution is approached for production and/or promotion.
- The result of the collaboration will be presented to the EHESS and to Camargo during the residency.
- French is the language of the application and selection processes. Work developed during the residency may be in any language.
The residency grant will include:
- For the artist: compensation in an amount equivalent to one month provided for under the visiting professors program (between 3,700 and 4,000 euros depending on the country of origin for a period of 28 days);
- For the EHESS researcher: only reimbursement of expenses linked to the residence (transport if applicable, per diem).
- An apartment with equipped kitchen and bathroom during the period of residence.