MUTEK AI Art LabDEADLINE:
MUTEK Montréal invites the collective United Curators to lead an international multidisciplinary laboratory using artificial intelligence in the creation of audiovisual works.
The MUTEK AI Art Lab will gather visual and sound artists, creators, musicians and composers, programmers, researchers, engineers and curators alike to jointly explore the intersection of artificial intelligence and art.
- This Lab is intended for artists, creators, curators, critics, researchers, engineers, programmers etc. who have an independent practice or work in the industry sector;
- Applicants should have prior experience with AI, whether theoretical or practical;
- The precise schedule of the Lab with the list of international experts joining will be released in January 2020;
- Because of its international nature, the Lab will take place in English, with French-speaking facilitators in the room.
- Ten (10) participants will be selected through this open call;
- Each selected participant will receive a stipend of $1000 each;
- While this call is open to proposals from across the world, five spots are reserved for participants from the City of Montreal;
Applications should include a CV or a bio, a portfolio, draft project concept and a letter stating your motivations to participate in the Montréal AI Art Lab (in English, maximum 2 pages).
Send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org