ArtsLink International FellowshipsDEADLINE:30 November 2020
Deadline extended to 30 November 2020
ArtsLink International Fellowships offer artists, arts leaders and curators from eligible countries a multi-year program of support beginning with a six-week residency with an established, non-profit arts organization in the US.
Host organizations are carefully selected based on an application process open to US non-profit organizations from all fifty US states and Puerto Rico. Applicants do not need to have any existing contacts with organizations in the US to apply for this program.
- Contemporary artists, arts leaders and curators whose work is informed by community engagement processes or social practice.
- Applicants must be citizens of, and usually reside in, an eligible country (including Egypt).
- There are no age limitations.
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of English to function independently in the US.
ArtsLink International Fellowships is a multi-year program that enables artists, arts leaders and curators from eligible countries to:
- Pursue artistic and/or professional research and collaborations that enrich, enhance and extend their work
- Share ideas and expertise with US artists and organizations, with residents of the host community, and with colleagues from the region who participate in the program
- Expand knowledge of arts practices and deepen understanding of cultural life in the US
- Expand professional arts management skills through work with US organizations
- Apply for co-production support for a collaborative project in the US
- Apply for co-production support for a project with US collaborators in the Fellows’ home country