Bad Video ArtDEADLINE:
The fourth edition of BAD VIDEO ART FESTIVAL will take place in Moscow, Russia, in 2020.
The organizers are looking for videos which are at the intersection of bad art, bad painting and bad cinema. They propose to study extreme forms of video art and single out certain video art works as bad videos or "B-videos".
Join if you are interested in the issues of quality and boundaries of art, or just love video art.
Submit works which are:
- technically poor (low resolution, over-/underexposed, unstabilized, wrong focus, poor sound or no sound at all, bad editing, wrong color correction) videos;
- videos filmed without any purpose or concept, except the idea of making a bad video;
- worthless videos of no special interest;
- camp, trash, b-videos.
- maximum 3 works per artist;
- if your video has a language dialog other than English or Russian, use English subs;
- maximum duration 10 minutes (if your video is longer, but you are absolutely sure that it is really bad, please, write to email@example.com);
- they don't accept stock videos, films made by children, family home videos, erotica, porn, films that include any forms of violence.
Selected videos will be screened at a gallery in Moscow, Russia.