Brooks International Fellowship ProgramDEADLINE:
The 2020 Brooks International Fellowship Program will enable two visual arts professionals to work with Tate colleagues in London for six months, complemented by activities at Delfina Foundation.
During the period, the fellows will be part of a Tate team actively participating in gallery projects and discussions, with special access to Tate’s programme, collection, staff and wider networks. For the 2020 programme, one Fellow will be hosted in the Tate Britain Curatorial department and the other in Tate’s Collection Care department.
- Demonstratable specific interest and experience related to the Fellowship theme, outlined above; o Ability to shape and convene knowledge exchange activities with networks of peers;
- Ongoing research and/or practice relevant to the Fellowship theme;
- Be open to working alongside colleagues in a busy museum environment;
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively;
- Good working knowledge of English;
- Ability to commit to being in London from beginning of April to October 2020.
The successful candidates will each receive:
- A six-month Fellowship commencing in April 2020, based at Tate in London, UK, with supported travel t* Tate sites and other UK cultural institutions;
- Participation in the residency programme at Delfina Foundation, including accommodation at its residency in central London;
- Economy return flights, visa support, a bursary for per diems and travel allowance;
- Access to Tate’s collection, archive, staff and networks;
- Opportunities to present on their practice at Tate and Delfina Foundation events, and contribute to wider activities at both organisations;
- Opportunities to collaborate and convene with Tate and Delfina Foundation colleagues and exchange with wider UK partners in the British art sector.