Cairotronica Production ManagerDEADLINE: 18 January 2021
Cairotronica is looking for a production Manager to join their team. It is a contract, project based position, for 30 Hours/week from 1 February 2021 to 1 May 2021 (with a possibility of extension).
- 2-4 year of practical experience in production and festival management.
- Preferably (but not necessary) with previous experience in the art and cultural field(s).
- Excellent command of written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Ability to self-manage and communicate remotely.
- Develop a comprehensive production plan and strategy for Cairotronica.
- Supervise the production of festivals and events.
- Manage, coordinate and implement event logistics (including the development of schedules; technical requirements; coordination of space setup)
- Communicate with local and international artists for production requirements.
- Hire, manage and contract technical staff based on each event needs
- Ensure efficient project production time plan. Coordinate with festival/activities curator and management team.
- Monitor production budget and expenses.
Send your resume + cover letter (max. 350 words) in a single PDF to email@example.com using the following subject line: PRODUCTION MANAGER_FIRST NAME_LAST NAME_APPLICATION.