Chevening ScholarshipsDEADLINE: 3 November 2020
Chevening is the UK Government’s global scholarship programme. These fully-funded scholarships are awarded to outstanding professionals from all over the world to pursue a one-year master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory (including Egypt).
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2021.
- university tuition fees
- a monthly stipend
- travel costs to and from the UK
- an arrival allowance
- a homeward departure allowance
- the cost of one visa application
- a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK