Project Manager, Dawar ArtsDEADLINE:28 February 2021
Dawar is looking for an experienced Project Manager (PM) to join their team on a full-time basis.
The position is full-time (40 hrs per week) and will be mainly based in Wust el Balad but may require occasional travelling to Alexandria and Aswan where activities of the Project are planned to take place.
- Prior experience as a Project Manager, or equivalent position.
- Thorough understanding of Dawar’s values, activities, and identity.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management fundamentals (e.g. planning, cost control, client relationships management etc.).
- Having a network in education and / or healthcare sectors is a plus.
- Ability to work with diverse people from different backgrounds.
- Minimum education: Bachelor's Degree.
- Fluency in spoken and written Arabic and English.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate excel and word processing programs.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team.
- The PM will be responsible for managing the preparation, design, and implementation processes of a substantial project, focused on raising awareness of sexual and reproductive health amongst young people.
- The PM will create partnerships with various stakeholders of the Project, including education institutes and healthcare providers.
- The PM will lead the project team to ensure that the Project deliverables are being delivered successfully and in accordance with the Project timeline.