DEAR2050: Oceans on the riseDEADLINE:25 March 2021
Climanosco announces their second call for artists and activists, in concert with a call for scientific manuscripts. They invite you to join their efforts with this year 2021 call “Oceans on the rise” around the effects of climate change on the oceans.
Climanosco’s mission is to make climate science accessible to everyone. They support researchers and citizens around the world in paraphrasing climate research so that it is readily understandable to a broad audience, and collaborate with artists and activists who create work that inspires and elevates the conversation on climate change and related societal challenges.
- Participants across all forms of arts and activism and across all career stages.
- Art works of all styles, artistic, artivist and activist initiatives, art & science collaborations and everything in between.
- The opportunity to share your art work with a new, diverse audience
- The presentation of your art work in this year’s DEAR2050 exhibition in Switzerland
- The sale of prints of your art work in Climanosco's online shop
- The chance to have an impact on the public discourse about the climate challenge.
First, notify the organizers of your intent to participate. Send an email to email@example.com with a description or a sketch of your project for this call and your portfolio or an example of your art work or activist work.
The deadline for finalizing works is 31 August 2021.