Dogo Residenz is located in the Rathaus für Kultur, a Cultural Center in Lichtensteig, Switzerland. They are calling for artists interested in a two to four month engagement between March and October 2020 at their residency.
- Motivation for the work on site.
- Interest in local conditions and people.
- Involvement at the residency as place of residence and workplace.
- Artists under 35 years are preferred.
- Visibility of process or product on site in form of events.
- Interest in get-together and exchange with other artists.
- Participation at the annual exhibition in November 2020
- Submission of filled out application form and required additional material (CV/documentation).
The selected artists receive a scholarship of 500 CHF per month. The costs for accommodation and studio space are covered.