El Gouna Film FestivalDEADLINE: 15 July 2020
The 4th edition of El Gouna Film Festival will be held from September 24 to October 2, 2020, in El Gouna, located in the Red Sea Governorate, Egypt. Submission of feature-length and short films to GFF is now open.
El Gouna Film Festival accepts entries from all countries of the world to be screened in the following sections of the Festival:
- Feature Narrative Competition
- Feature Documentary Competition
- Short Film Competition
- Official Selection Out of Competition
Only films premiered after November 15, 2019 are eligible. Preference will be given to world and international premieres. Submissions will be accepted only from films that have not had a public screening in the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region in a theatre, television or on any Internet-based VOD platform.
- The Festival will provide travel to and from El Gouna as well as up to a six-night accommodation for the director of a film selected in any of the three competition sections
- The Festival may cover the costs of additional members of the crew for the films selected in the Feature Documentary competition and for the cast and crew for Feature Narrative competition
- Awards up to USD $50,000 will be granted to films in competition.
For submissions and any clarification, please email email@example.com