Fondation Fiminco ResidencyDEADLINE:28 January 2021
Deadline extended to 28 January 2021
Fondation Fiminco launches an open call for visual artists across all disciplines to undertake a residency in Romainville (Seine-Saint-Denis). This residency will be focused on research and development, as well as production.
- visual artists across all disciplines
- artists residing in France or abroad, without an age limit, who can demonstrate a professional practice, either emerging or established.
- A furnished studio with a bathroom and internet connection. Residents share communal kitchens and living spaces.
- Access to production workshops: engraving, screen printing, photography, video and graphic studios.
- Meetings with professionals from the art world, curators, collectors, gallery owners, museum associations, journalists and art critics, notably at open studios.
- Production assistance of up to 4,000 euros
- A public transport subscription for the Ile-de-France region.
- A return trip to and from the artist’s country of origin.