Future Architecture Call for IdeasDEADLINE:
The Future Architecture platform is a well-balanced ecosystem of European cultural players in architecture who perform specific roles within a complex European architecture program. It connects multi-disciplinary emerging talents to high profile institutions like museums, galleries, publishing houses, biennials, and festivals. It provides talented conceptual thinkers and practitioners in architecture with opportunities to speak up - and be seen and heard.
Multidisciplinary emerging professionals from all over the globe are invited to apply with transformative projects related to our living environments. Send your completed projects, your theoretical or conceptual propositions for spatial, social or cultural innovation, and join Future Architecture's discussion about the future of architecture.
The call is open to emerging architects, landscape architects, urban planners, designers, engineers, artists, curators, people involved in architectural communication, and anyone whose professional work is focused on the future of architecture and living environments.
To be eligible as an emerging creative for the Future Architecture Platform, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant’s independent work(s) related to architecture or city development were created after graduation and within the last two years;
- The applicant has publicly presented or published their independent work(s);
- The applicant has not yet attained recognition by having a body of critically recognized work at major and established institutions or publishers;
- The applicant has not participated in previous Future Architecture Platform activities;
- The applicant may be an individual or a collective.
Selected applicants will be invited to participate in one or more of the activities of the 2020 European Architecture Program.