The Gelbes Haus Luzern has existed as a live-work studio since 2004. It is a place of experimentation, where one is free to pursue interests, deepen the work and constantly find new stimulus – an atmosphere that combines art and everyday life.
The Gelbes Haus has live and work spaces spread across 3 floors, a big garden, an events room and a workshop.
From June 1st until September 30th, 2020 the studio co-operative Gelbes Haus Luzern is offering a studio residence with a duration of 4 months for one artist.
The residence will offer international artists a room and the chance to develop their artistic project in a focussed environment as well as facilitating exchange with local artists and the art-scene.
- Gelbes Haus offers travel costs
- Accommodation and per diems
- Exhibition or event at the end of the residency period
Send application documents all in one pdf max. 5MB:
- CV/résumé: With full contact details, information about training and an overview of artistic career so far. (max. 1 A4 page);
- Letter of motivation: Description of reasons for wanting to take part in the residence program. (max. 1 A4 page);
- Portfolio: Evidence of artistic work so far in exclusively digital form.