Virtual Partner ResidenciesDEADLINE:31 December 2020
In reaction to the resulting changes in working conditions in the music scene, the Goethe-Institut has created this virtual residency programme with a view to maintaining and reinforcing international exchange and collaboration. Funding for virtual partner residencies is now available to arrange for international musical collaboration projects.
Please submit your application at least four weeks before the start of the project.
- Solo artists and small ensembles from Germany and abroad.
- Projects of or involving artists from developing or transition countries (see DAC list) are particularly welcome. The DAC list includes Egypt.
- Professional artists/ensembles with proven experience in their music scene
- Sustainable partnership and project
- Project duration of two to four weeks
- Project implementation anytime from now to 31 July 2021
- A grant of Euro €1,200 per ensemble/partner