Heritage Minutes Short Video ContestDEADLINE: 10 February 2021
Heritage Minutes is a short video contest of the Islamic Youth Cooperation Forum, aimed at promoting the understanding and appreciation of Muslim intellectual heritage.
The theme of this year's competition is Islamic Architecture, with the following sub-themes:
- Local Islamic civilizational and cultural sites
- Muslim architects
- Cities and heritage landmarks
- Islamic heritage landmarks as seen through the lenses of young artists
- Islamic sites shut or marginalized as result of Islamophobia
- Applicants must be between the age of 18-30.
- The video should be no more than 3 minutes.
- The video shall be made in any of the OIC official languages (Arabic, English or French). English subtitles are compulsory.
- Videos shall reflect the theme of “Islamic Architecture”
- Applicants must be from OIC Member States (including Egypt) or considered resident of Muslim Minority country.
- Submissions are not to be shared with/submitted to other competition/institutions until the final result are fully announced.
- Submissions should be made in line with the contest concept and role of Islamic heritage and its contribution to global culture and civilization.
- All Submissions should be authentic, original, creative and of quality.
- Regions and gender-balance are taken into consideration in the final selection.
- Cash Prizes for the 5 winners (1st place: USD$1000, 2nd place: USD$750, 3rd, 4th, 5th places: USD$500)
- Internship opportunities offered by both Aljazeera Media Network and TRT World.