HSBC Prize for PhotographyDEADLINE:
The HSBC Prize for Photography is awarded to two professional photographers every year, helping them to promote and enhance their work.
The contest is open to established professional photographers of any nationality, who:
- have not, to date, published a monograph published and distributed by a publisher (exhibition catalogs do not fit this case)
- are able to provide a minimum of 70 photographs for the realization of a monograph. The photographs in the proposed series should not be the subject of a current or future exhibition until the end of December 2020.
The HSBC Award will not consider applications for project production support.
The HSBC Prize for Photography accompanies its two winners by promoting their works through the following actions :
• Publication of the first monograph of each artist by Editions Xavier Barral
• Creation and organization of a traveling exhibition of their works in 4 cultural venues in France and / or abroad
• Production of new images presented during the last phase of traveling exhibition
• Acquisition by HSBC France of a minimum of six works per laureate for its photographic collection