CrossCulture Programme FellowshipsDEADLINE:15 December 2020
The CrossCulture Programme (CCP) places professionals and volunteers with host organisations in Germany for periods of two-three months. Participants deepen their expertise and acquire intercultural skills. In turn, the host organisations benefit from the expertise, regional knowledge and networks of the CCP fellows.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there is the opportunity to participate in the CrossCulture Programme as a remote fellowship holder. The final decision on the implementation of the fellowships (professional residence in Germany or "remote fellowship") will be taken in accordance with the Foreign Federal Office in spring 2021.
Fellowships are principally awarded to people working in one of the following fields:
- Policy and society
- Media and culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be between the ages of 23 and 45 at the time of the application.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- At least two years of proven professional experience or volunteer work in a civil society organisation in the country of origin.
- The applicant is in good health for a longer stay abroad.
Fellowship Recipients from Abroad receive:
- A monthly allowance of 550 euros
- Roundtrip airfare
- A monthly ticket for public transport within the place of residence
- A refund of applicable visa fees
- Health insurance