Lih Pao International Sculpture Biennial AwardsDEADLINE: 30 October 2020
The 5th Lih Pao International Sculpture Biennial Awards officially starts on April 15. The theme of this biennial awards is “Infinity.” All sculpture-based artists around the world are welcome to participate.
Participants must be under age 50. Any domestic and international applicants born after January 1, 1970 (inclusive) are eligible to partake in the event.
The work must be created out of materials suitable for an everlasting exhibition.
Entries must be created independently by individuals. Every participant is limited to submitting two entries at most.
- First Prize (x 1): 30,000 USD, a prize cup and a certificate of merit.
- Tsai Yun Prize (x 1): 10,000 USD, a prize cup and a certificate of merit.
- Enterprise Award (x 1): 10,000 USD, a prize cup and a certificate of merit.
- Prize for Excellence (x 2): 5,000 USD, a prize cup and a certificate of merit.
- Honorable Mention (x 5): 2,000 USD and a certificate of merit.
- Winners of the First Prize, Tsai Yun Prize, Enterprise Award and Prize for Excellence will be invited to attend the awarding ceremony and subsidized for a three-day-and-two-night complimentary accommodation (voucher) and air ticket: 500 USD for the tour in Asia and 1000 USD for travel to the rest of the world.