Lih Pao International Sculpture Biennial AwardsDEADLINE:30 October 2020
The 5th Lih Pao International Sculpture Biennial Awards officially starts on April 15. The theme of this biennial awards is “Infinity.” All sculpture-based artists around the world are welcome to participate.
- Participants must be under age 50. Any domestic and international applicants born after January 1, 1970 (inclusive) are eligible to partake in the event.
- The work must be created out of materials suitable for an everlasting exhibition.
- Entries must be created independently by individuals. Every participant is limited to submitting two entries at most.
- First Prize (x 1): 30,000 USD, a prize cup and a certificate of merit.
- Tsai Yun Prize (x 1): 10,000 USD, a prize cup and a certificate of merit.
- Enterprise Award (x 1): 10,000 USD, a prize cup and a certificate of merit.
- Prize for Excellence (x 2): 5,000 USD, a prize cup and a certificate of merit.
- Honorable Mention (x 5): 2,000 USD and a certificate of merit.
- Winners of the First Prize, Tsai Yun Prize, Enterprise Award and Prize for Excellence will be invited to attend the awarding ceremony and subsidized for a three-day-and-two-night complimentary accommodation (voucher) and air ticket: 500 USD for the tour in Asia and 1000 USD for travel to the rest of the world.