Program Manager at MedrarDEADLINE:20 March 2020
Medrar for Contemporary Art is looking for an ambitious, highly organized person to join their team as a Program Manager. The position is full-time and flexible working hours are necessary.
- B.A. or equivalent in Business, Management, Administration or related fields.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the field of management or administration.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic is mandatory.
- Previous experience or involvement in the arts and culture field is a plus.
- Maintain and update event and workshop schedules.
- Implement strategies for long-term sustainability of the organization.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments.
- Coordinate with Medrar’s accountant and financial auditor.
- Coordinate and oversee Medrar’s projects and programs, by acting as the main contact persons for artists, donor and funding agencies/institutions.
- Maintain an updated archive of Medrar’s projects and programs.
- Manage activities and operations at the office and exhibition space.
- Draft contracts, letters of invitation, letters of agreement and application forms.
- Process applications received through calls.
- Liaise with publicity designer, assembling material, following up on proofreads, and underseeing printing and distribution.