PACT Zollverein ResidenciesDEADLINE:25 February 2021
The Residency programme is a key element in PACT Zollverein’s profile as an Artists’ House supporting lively exchange between practice and theory.
The residency is open to professional artists from Germany and abroad who work in the areas of dance, performance, media arts or music, and who are closely linked to PACT’s two other core strands of activity in presenting work and facilitating research and development.
- Studio space (from 69 to 173 sq. m.)
- Local accommodation (max. 4 people)
- Period of min. 4 weeks
- Weekly grant allowance for all of the residency project participants (max. 4 people)
- Travel costs covering one journey only per participant to and from PACT Zollverein (max. 4 people)*
- Technical equipment (by arrangement and subject to availability)
- Professional technical support (by arrangement and subject to availability)