Pina Bausch FellowshipDEADLINE:15 March 2021
The Pina Bausch Foundation announces a digital fellowship for 2021.
The adapted format of the annual fellowship gives grant holders the opportunity to test how exchange and artistic development can be realized in the digital space. Through virtual exchange with self-selected cooperation partners, they can immerse themselves in intensive artistic processes.
In 2021, only virtual cooperations are going to be funded. These could include:
- Cooperations with renowned institutions of dance and choreography education
- Unpaid cooperations with ensembles or choreographers, or
- Virtual studies of dance techniques with renowned personalities
The fellowship is open to single artists in the fields of dance and choreography, who meet the following personal requirements:
- university/academic degree in dance and/or two years professional experience with a renowned ensemble
- independent creation of at least one production with a public performance in the last three years
- There are no age restrictions.
- A basic knowledge of English is required. The exchange between fellow grant holders, the project presentation, public relation formats, as well as the general organisation (e.g. e-mail contact etc.) will take place exclusively in English.
- Five fellowships are going to be funded with a lump sum of € 5.000 each.
- Due to the exclusive digital format, no travels will be supported.