Club ŻAK in Gdańsk/Poland announces: call for dancers over 45 years of age, to attend the residency/premiere 45+ project led by Dario Tortorelli. The residency will result in the premiere of a contemporary dance performance.
Applications can be sent by people who are:
- born after 31.12.1974
- dancers of contemporary dance/contemporary ballet companies/theatres
- retired dancers of contemporary dance/contemporary ballet companies/theatres
The Organizer will reimburse the travel expenses (1 arrival and 1 departure) on the basis of bus or 2nd class train original tickets in Poland or up to 150 Euros of travel expenses from abroad, on basis of tickets;
The Organizer will guarantee accommodation during the period of residency, for finalists originating outside the Tri-City in hostel rooms;
The Organizer will guarantee alimentation (dinners of max. 19 PLN value each in Club ZAK) during the period of residency.
The project includes funds intended for the production PLN 5,000 gross; and for the fee of dancers selected for the project – 340 Euro gross per person. The dancers' fee will be paid in accordance with the provisions of the contract after the project is completed.
The application should be sent, in Polish or English, with the required attachments on the following mail address: email@example.com, titled “residency/premiere 45+ ..... ...... (name and surname)” until 31.1.2020, h.16.00;
Obligatory attachments to the application:
- legible scan of statements (Attachment 1) signed handwritten by the applying dancer;
- legible scans of ID/passport/other documents with photo stating the date of birth of the applying dancer
- short artistic CV in do file