Radio Art ResidencyDEADLINE: 31 January 2021
The Radio Art Residency is an international fellowship programme for artistic practice on the radio. The programme offers a three-month residency twice a year in Weimar for artists from non-German speaking countries.
The first Radio Art Residency Weimar will take place from 1 April to 30 June 2021.
- The programme is for artists working in the field of acoustic and time-based arts (radio, performance and sound artists).
- Applications are open to artists from non-German speaking countries without residence in Germany.
- Financing of arrival and departure expenses.
- Accommodation in Weimar for 3 months.
- A monthly fellowship of 2,300 euros (includes material and production costs as well as costs for local transport and travel).
- A broadcast in the Klangkunst programme of Deutschlandfunk Kultur.
- Curatorial supervision and technical support by Experimental Radio at Bauhaus-Universität Weimar. Provision of airtime by bauhaus.fm (Radio Lotte).