Royal Academy SchoolsDEADLINE:
The Royal Academy Schools is a school of contemporary art offering free postgraduate level study. Applications are now being accepted for the next student intake in October 2020.
The Royal Academy Schools seeks applicants who want to form part of a group of motivated individuals whose aim is to develop artwork in an environment of discourse and investigation. They value versatility and collaboration; the program attracts individuals with distinct, diverse artistic identities who wish to develop and exchange ideas. They embrace all media. They accept international applications.
- The program comprises three years of full-time studio-based study.
- There are no fees and the school is able to contribute to the cost of living through student bursaries.
- Studying at the RA Schools offers the opportunity to be part of a strong community of artists. Core tutors are established active artists, and a number of practitioners from diverse disciplines also contribute.
- The small number of students ensures a highly participative and collaborative environment in which individual practice is subject to sustained discussion.
- Professional practice opportunities include international residencies, exchanges, teaching opportunities, and exhibiting work at the Royal Academy of Arts.
Please note, there is a USD $45 fee to apply.