SciArt ResidencyDEADLINE:28 February 2021
SciArt Residency is a residency program for artists and enthusiasts who are aiming to develop a body of work based on creation, collaboration and experimentation within an artistic research process. The residency is scheduled for September to October 2021 and located in Heidelberg, Germany.
The application is open to all artists and photographers working with analogue and experimental photography, as well as all those who are working within science-influenced art and photography. While affinity for scientific topics is of advantage, no science knowledge is required. The minimum age at date of application is 18 years.
- Access to fully equipped darkroom laboratory (black-and-white & colour photography).
- Network of scientists, physicists and artists.
- Accommodation (apartment) in Heidelberg for the duration of the residency.
- Coverage of travel costs to and from the residency.
- Coverage of material costs during the residency.
- Artist stipend of 700€ / month.