International Fund for Cultural DiversityDEADLINE:27 May 2020
Through the International Fund for Cultural Diversity, UNESCO finances initiatives that stimulate the Cultural and Creative Industries in developing countries (including Egypt).
UNESCO invites public authorities/institutions and NGOs from eligible countries as well as international NGOs to submit projects that lead to sustainable development and structural change through:
- Introduction and/or elaboration of policies and strategies that have a direct impact on the creation, production, distribution of and access to a diversity of cultural goods, services and activities;
- Reinforcement of skills in public sector and civil society organizations to support viable local and regional cultural industries and markets in developing countries.
Who can apply?
- Public authorities and institutions from eligible countries (developing countries, Parties to the 2005 Convention).
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) from eligible countries (developing countries, Parties to the 2005 Convention)
- International non-governmental organizations (INGOs) registered in countries Parties to the 2005 Convention
Funding amount: Maximum 100,000 USD